Cook's Hideout: Individual Brownie Trifles

March 04, 2016

Individual Brownie Trifles

Today's dessert is probably the most simplest to make and doesn't even require a recipe. But I'm going to give you one anyway :-)
Brownie Trifle with Banana
When I made these brownies for Valentine day I tried to cut some into heart shapes, but that didn't go very well and I ended up with brownie crumbs that I froze in a ziploc bag. Then I saw the recipe for this trifle in this month's Food Network magazine and since I had all the ingredients on hand, I made it yesterday for the kids.
All you need is some crumbled brownies (I think crumbled chocolate cake would probably work too), diced banana, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and some optional sprinkles and strawberries or cherries. I made hot fudge sauce recently, but you can use store-bought one too.
Brownie Trifle with Banana
It gets a little messy while eating but the trifle is just irresistible. Both my kids loved this easy dessert :-) I'm sending this trifle pancakes over to Kalyani who is hosting this month's Kid's Delight event with 'Chocolate' as the theme.


Brownie Trifle
Ingredients:
  • 3~4 Brownies, crumbled
  • 1 Medium Banana, diced
  • 2scoops Vanilla Ice cream
  • ¼cup Whipped Cream
  • 2tsp Hot Fudge Sauce (Store-bought or homemade)
  • As needed Sprinkles
  • As needed Strawberries or Maraschino cherries, chopped
Cooking Directions:
  1. Place 1/4 of the diced banana in the bottom of the serving bowl or glass. Top it with 1/4 of crumbled brownies. Place another 1/4 of the diced banana followed by brownie crumbles.
  2. Top it with a scoop of vanilla and 2tbsp whipped cream. Garnish with sprinkles, 1tsp hot fudge sauce and strawberries. Serve right away!!
Brownie Trifle with Banana



Also linking this to Valli's 'Cooking from Cookbook ChallengeMarch -- Week 1'
Linking this to Kalyani's #KidsDelightChocoGiveaway.




Signature

6 comments:

  1. Individual brownie trifle looks very tempting.Love the first image with your son holding the plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an easy one to put together. Love it. Amazing presentation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now who can resist this combo ? Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so tempting Pavani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who can resist such a trifle? Loving all the ingredients & your presentation too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips