Cook's Hideout: Chocolate Fudge Pops

August 19, 2012

Chocolate Fudge Pops

For the last day of the marathon, I made these yummy Chocolate Fudge Pops, recipe courtesy from Everyday Food Magazine. This summer I made quite a icy and creamy treats to beat the heat, some old favorites like my Mango Ice cream and some new like these chocolate pops. I also tried my hand in making ice cream brownie sandwiches and frozen yogurt. Will try to post the recipes for these soon (hopefully before Summer ends).
 

These chocolate fudge pops are very easy to make, just make the chocolate custard and pour into the molds (I got these on Amazon), freeze until set and ENJOY!!
Ingredients:
Whole Milk - 1½cups
Heavy Cream - 11/3cups
Sugar - ½cup
Unsweetened Cocoa powder - ½cup
Cornstarch - 2tsp
Salt - ¼tsp
Pure Vanilla extract - 2tsp
 
Method:
  • In a medium saucepan, whisk together cornstarch and 2tbsps milk until smooth; whisk in remaining milk, cream, sugar, cocoa and salt. 
  • Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, and cook for 1 minute.
  • Stir in vanilla extract. Cool for 10 minutes.
  • Pour into ice-pop molds and insert ice-pop sticks. Freeze until pops are solid, about 6 hours.
  • Just before serving, briefly run the mold under hot water to release the pops.
Sending these Fudge Pops over to Vaishali's "Kid's Delight-Chocolate" event. Valli is the brain behind Kid's Delight.


Lets check out what my fellow marathoners have cooked today for BM# 19.
Signature

15 comments:

  1. wow!!!.7a.m.no time to eat this fudge!..its perhaps tea time for people in India..I just feel like grabbing that bar..too good..really yum:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Pavani..thanks for linking it to the event:)just loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so fudgy and yumm. Bookmarking this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat a prefect pops to relish anytime, incredible prefect for today's Paris climate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing! It has come out amazing. Please let me know where you got those molds. I have round ones but I want the square ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CL. I bought the molds on Amazon. I updated the post with the link.

      Delete
  6. OMG Pavani, that's such a delicious looking pops!..love your moulds..hope you make all those bookmarked ones..:)..very pretty shots..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the click Pavani. Did he start eating it while you were clicking? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vardhini. Yes, of course he started eating when I was taking the picture. I'm glad I got what I did before all of the ice cream melted or eaten :-)

      Delete
  8. came out perfect with those molds

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so perfect...

    Sowmya
    http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have me drooling here! they look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So perfect!I plan to make something similar for next weeks BM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too much Perfect.... Please send me one bar.... BOokmared

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips