Cook's Hideout: Tried & Tasted: Lisa’s Kitchen

April 30, 2009

Tried & Tasted: Lisa’s Kitchen

Lisa’s blog Food and Spice is filled with so many yummy looking recipes that I was totally stumped on where to begin and where to end. I had way too many recipes bookmarked to try in so little time, so these are the ones that I tried for Aparna’s Tried & Tasted – Lisa’s Kitchen (Zlamushka of Burntmouth is the brain behind T&T). But I’m sure I’m going to go back and try all those that I bookmarked later.

Mushroom Pulao: My husband’s away for the past 10 days and I’m enjoying mushrooms like there’s no tomorrow. He doesn’t like mushrooms at all and I seem to like them, so I end up cooking mushrooms when he’s not around. Lisa’s pilaf is for mushroom lovers like me.

Black Bean & Corn bake: Weather’s been a little up and down last couple of days. It was in the upper 80s with A/C on cool for 4 days and suddenly plummeted to upper 50s. So turning the oven on for this dish made the home smell wonderful and warm. Simple and delicious recipe that I’ll be making many many times.

Signature

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful dishes, she has so may!!:)

    It's cloudy here today but still high temp. As long as I don't have blazing Sun all day, I will be alright. Hope it rains a bit, my pots are drying, might have to water in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the dishes look yummy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lovely dishes, she has really a nice blog..i hv gone thru her recipes but could not find time to prepare them...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely dishes they are very nice, nicely presented hope you had a feast...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husb doesn't like mushr also, I cook just for myself! Great selections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you got a chance to try a few of my recipes. I am a mushroom fan indeed, and could probably eat them everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pulao and the bean and corn bake look delicious. I too love mushrooms and look for a chance to incorporate them. Got another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI first time here, Lovely dishes. everything looks so yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both the corn bake and pulao look delicious, though I'm like your husband and don't like mushroom. :)
    Thanks for participating in T&T.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!The food looks amazing! I love to see people doing what they love.I honestly wish I could smell it lol. Congrads to you. May you forever have success!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pavani,

    Thanks a lot for participating in T&T April. I hope you had fun and will take up the challenge again this month :-)
    Pulao looks fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips